- Parka made of Italian twill cotton
- Color : Navy blue
- Straight cut
- Inside made of off-white sherpa and cotton
- Double fastening system for the best protection
- Natural corozo buttons and YKK zipper
- Two large patch pockets with flap
- Two side snap festened pipped pockets
- One inside pocket with a message label
- Coat rack hook
- Cotton cords and leather cordstoppers
- Tail coat finishing
* Made with love in Portugal *
Maximilien is 1m81 tall, weights 72 kg and wears size medium.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Each coat features a large piece of rectangular fabric with a calligraphy design on it, a fully-fledged work of art that can be taken out and why not hung up on a wall!
It means Paris 13 in Chinese, and was created by artist Zhihong Wang (also called Martial Wang). A resident of the 13th arrondissement, on the dalle des Olympiades, the calligrapher and martial arts master is especially known for his traditional Chinese wrestling exploits.
“Re-release of the last winter Glagla, but better. High hand fabrics and finishings. A warm best seller, sold out in a month last year...”
Serge is a French word meaning “silken” and refers to woven wool. Serge, or twill, is a cotton fabric with fine diagonal lines, creating an oblique effect. Fabrics made using this technique have neither top nor bottom. This weaving technique, regarded as the oldest and simplest, also offers sturdiness and resistance.
YKK, an abbreviation of Yoshida Kōgyō Kabushikigaisha, is a Japanese company founded by Tadao Yoshida in Nihonbashi, on 1st January 1934. Their eponymous zips are considered the best in the world.